define_idle_fuel_consumption_model(idle_engine_speed, engine_capacity, engine_stroke, engine_fuel_lower_heating_value, fmep_model, idle_fuel_consumption_initial_guess=None)¶
Defines the idle fuel consumption model.
- idle_engine_speed ((float, float)) – Engine speed idle median and std [RPM].
- engine_capacity (float) – Engine capacity [cm3].
- engine_stroke (float) – Engine stroke [mm].
- engine_fuel_lower_heating_value (float) – Fuel lower heating value [kJ/kg].
- fmep_model (FMEP) – Engine FMEP model.
- idle_fuel_consumption_initial_guess (float, optional) – Initial guess of fuel consumption at hot idle engine speed [g/s].
Idle fuel consumption model.